Monday 30 July 2012

IDEAS + WISH LIST


Hola :)
So I  gathered up two outfits that I really like and some of the things are on my wish list.

I'm a big fan of blazers. I like to wear them with simple outfits and they always add a nice elegant touch. Blazer is just an essential to anybodies wardrobe.And I love that you can wear them day and night.

Black chelsea  boots and simple black bag.

This bracelet adds a bit of colour to the outfit and the rings match the lovely studded collar on that dress :)


Army shirt ,big black bag ,leather looking jeans and creepers. Love it !  So simple but so nice.
Great for every day or you can quickly change it into the night outfit if you just change the army shirt for that lovely pink shirt and creepers for a pair of  heels.
I adore chunky jewelry so I found these beauties and I would wear them with the night version of the outfit :)


I hope you like these outfits and please let me know what you think :)

Love Natalia xx

4 comments:

  1. Some great finds, especially the shoes and the bags.
    It would be really good to leave links saying where you came across them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx
      I'll definitely keep that in mind for next time

      Love natalia xx

      Delete
  2. Loving both outfits <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete